Thursday, January 17, 2008

welcome to fragiline~

my own little corner of the blogsphere, soon to filled with my writings & ramblings on fashion, pretty things & more.

here's a little intro:

natasha.
{ Oslo, Norway }

I am an italian-norwegian girl who detests using capital letters (but for your sake I'll try♥);
I am fashion obsessed and a travel addict;
I want to see the world, & hopefully, some day I will have seen at least half of what I see in pictures;
I am a high school student who spends most of her days daydreaming;

{ }Japan. sweet lolita&gothic lolita. photography. decora. strawberries. riverdresses. blogs. apple macs. photoshop. daydreaming. parks in summertime. hello kitty. Disneyland. music. scribbling&drawing. fashion. summer rain. Alice in Wonderland. cottoncandy. cute sounds. Tarina Tarantino. Tokyo, Milan, New York, San Francisco & Chamonix. my iPod.


you can find me as girlknees @ livejournal;


with love,

4 comments:

Li said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Li said...

hello natasha!

wow, you're italian + norwegian? that's so neat. i'm learning italian right now. :) i'm not studying seriously because of school but just for fun. i'm actually thinking of studying icelandic; i love how it sounds. i too am interested in all things japan; i even speak a little japanese. :)

well, i'm looking forward to reading more posts from you.

Anonymous said...

omg, Natasha. Love the way you write. Hello future (fashion) author!

Happy easter!

natasha said...

aww, thank you!
I think it's more likely you'll be working in fashion than me. it's ridiculous how amazingly stylish you are, girl!

thanks<3