Monday, April 7, 2008

love;ellen page does Teen Vogue


when I first started reading Teen Vogue, it was only because I need something to replace my dearest ELLEGirl after it had been cancelled.  
I was happy to read their articles which, more often than most other teen magazines, touched upon important issues for teen girls - and I'm not just talking about boys and pimples. however, I quickly became bored - the fashion wasn't my style then and the celebrities were dull - and so it didn't take long before I just stopped buying their magazine. 

it's been about two and a half years now since I last bought an issue, but with Ellen Page on their May cover I might just have to change that.!





ELLEN, ON HER PERSONAL STYLE: "I'm a bum, really. [Work] is the only time I get dressed up."
ELLEN, ON HER RISE TO FAME: "It's been surreal. I'm insanely grateful, but it's just like, 'Really? Are you sure?'"
ELLEN, ON POST-JUNO ROLES: "People expect me to do some kind of gritty look-at-me-I'm-such-an-actor thing, but that would have felt contrived."
ELLEN, ON THE FUTURE: "I absolutely adore doing this, but I also know that this is a fragile industry, and I don't want to attach my happiness to it."

I.L.Y. ELLEN

TEEN VOGUE source

No comments: